Price €475 exc. VatCONTACT US
BT Lifter LHM230 Standard Hand Palletizer
|Load centre mm||600|
|Service weight kg||63|
|Wheels Type||Nylon / Polyurethane|
|Wheel size, Front mm||175 X 60|
|Wheel size, Rear mm||85 X 100 / 85 X 75|
|Wheels number front/rear||2 X 2 or 2 X 4|
|Lift height mm||200|
|Fork dimensions mm||45/156/1150 or 45/156/800|
|Height of tiller in drive position mm||1220|
|Overall length mm||1500|
|Overall width mm||520 / 685|
|Width over forks mm||520 / 685|
|Ground clearance mm||40|
|Turning radius mm||1370|
|Warranty||99 years on Fork Frame, 5 years on Hydraulic pump, 3 years on gaskets sealings bushings pistons bearings, 12 Months on other parts|
- The original hand pallet truck for every-day use
- Wide range of wheels for various applications
- Customised configurations and designs available on request
- Lasts five times longer than other brands
Do you need a hardwearing universal hand pallet truck that performs in all applications? Our BT Lifter is designed for a long lifetime of safe, reliable service, and provides optimum performance in all horizontal transport applications.
Enclosed handgrip design in high strength polymer provides operator comfort and hand protection.
The BT Lowering control with stainless steel lowering valve offers a long, trouble-free life.
The steel pushrods reduce costly maintenance and increase both durability and uptime.
Increased uptime provides reliability
The robust welded tow bar helps to increase the pallet truck’s uptime, reducing your costs over the product life.
- Easy to use
- 99 y warranty on the fork frame
- Up to 2,3 t
Our BT Lifter Standard is ideal for every-day use in all types of applications, it comes with a classic design and a unique lifetime guarantee on the frame. This long-lasting truck provides safe and efficient movement of your goods with very little effort.
Our universal BT Lifter is the adaptable hand pallet truck, perfect for moving heavy loads in all types of applications. This long-lasting truck provides safe and efficient movement of goods weighing up to 2300kg with very little effort.
- BT’s unique lifetime guarantee, gives the customer 99-years guarantee on the fork frame, valid for defects in materials and welding faults which can be derived from manufacturing. The guarantee on the pump unit and the tow bar is five years
- Robust design and still low weight – easy to manoeuvre
- Powder coating and robot welding give a high and even finish
- Angled high strength polymer handle for best ergonomic grip
- BT lowering control valve enables smooth, controlled lowering action
- Strong powerful thrust bearing is standard, for easier steering and enhanced durability
- Greasable bushings ensure long service life
- This product has been environmentally declared and is certified to ISO 14020, type II carrying the Toyota Industries Corporation’s ECO label